Top 20 VSA Principles & How to Trade Them | INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD !
PLEASE CHECK VIDEO OF ALL CONTENTS HERE :
Top 20 VSA Principles – and How to Trade Them
Join trader and author Gavin Holmes as he brings the VSA principles to life in an easy to understand highly informative way.
The first session will concentrate on the principles used for shorting the markets, the second on principles for going long. For each principle he will describe the methodology, background details and then show chart examples and current trading opportunities which have be identified in the markets.
This is a great way to accelerate your learning and give you the knowledge you need to read and analyze the charts like a pro.
The course covers:
Establish Long Positions or Liquidate Short Positions
Understand the critical path that leads to all true market bottoms and causes a market to rise.
Discover the signs that show true strength during an accumulation phase;
Identify the patterns that signal the end of supply and enables the market to immediately rise
Establish Short Positions or Liquidate Long Positions
Understand the sequence of events that cause all markets to “top-out” and fall.
Discover the hidden messages that the market sends you, that absolutely confirms the top in all markets
Identify the best area to establish a short position
We’ll also teach you the following:
- Learn how to identify trigger numbers based on Volume Spread Analysis through a unique 25 bar set up for both short and long trade entry
- Identify trade management techniques to clearly understand countermanding signals and how to deal with them
- See where to position stops underneath the last point of heavy supply and demand
- What “Herd Mentality” is and why the herd must be involved in true market tops and bottoms.
- Who the “Weak Holders” are and how to avoid becoming one
- The one area where a high volume / wide spread up-bar actually confirms market strength
- Why strength always appear on down-bars and weakness always appears on up-bars
- How the specialists try to trick you into buying into a weak market and selling a strong market
- How you can recognize and profit from a shakeout in the market you are trading
- How to tell when a market is ready to change from a bull phase to a bear phase (and vice versa)
- What happens to the price spread when the specialists feel bullish
- What to watch out for when the specialists feel bearish
- Why a market changes trend and how you must position yourself to be ahead of the game
- How the professionals “test” when the market is ready for a bull run
- How to tell when a Market is at, or near its top
- What the professional traders will try to do once you have entered a trade. Don’t let this happen to you
- How to uncover the best ways to identify turning points in your chosen market(s)
- What to do when a market reaches an old top
- How to see a bottom reversal and take advantage of it before everyone else
- What “stopping volume” is and how you can profit from it