Menno Henselmans – Bayesian Bodybuilding | INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD !
Menno Henselmans – Bayesian Bodybuilding
Sale Page : http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/pt-course/
Interested in advancing your fitness education? Due to the many requests for internships, recommended reading and evidence-based education, the Bayesian Bodybuilding team has developed a comprehensive educational course on the science and practice of personal training. You will learn the full Bayesian Bodybuilding methodology and become a Certified Bayesian Personal Trainer if you pass the exam.
- Who is it for?
- Course outline
- What does it cost?
- How do I sign up?
Who is it for?
The course is primarily aimed at personal trainers and other fitness professionals that coach clients or aspire to coach clients with the goal of muscle growth, fat loss or strength development. Health and psychology will also be discussed in detail. You don’t have to be a personal trainer to join the course: many non-professionals have already followed the course simply for the sake of self-improvement and their personal education.
The course is fully online, with the exception of a physical meet-up that will be recorded for those that can’t attend. The course covers the science and practice of strength training, muscle hypertrophy, strength development and fat loss. Health and psychology will also be discussed in detail.
- Become an official Certified Bayesian Personal Trainer if you pass the exam. The Latin honors system is applied to the exam and your certificate.
- Have your personal training services featured and promoted on Bayesian Bodybuilding (for free).
- Extensive recommended reading lists.
- Videos and articles on a new topic every week (see course outline below).
- Q&A sessions.
- Client case studies of Menno Henselmans’s clients, such as the full program of a national powerlifting champion and an IFBB Pro physique athlete. You can also submit case studies of your own clients or yourself to be analyzed.
- Unlimited access to Menno Henselmans’s inbox for questions.
A Facebook discussion group where you can ask questions and discuss best practices with the other class members. Feedback shows most members experience networking with the world’s evidence-based fitness community as a major benefit to being in the course. However, if you want to remain anonymous, you can simply create an empty Facebook account to participate in the group.