Jim Cockrum – Import Direct From China Guide (New 2016 Version) | INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD !
PLEASE CHECK VIDEO OF THE ALL CONTENT HERE:
Jim Cockrum – Import Direct From China Guide
Sale Page: http://provenchinasourcing.com/
This book is Full of valuable information including:
- You’ll never need to see the product.
- How to avoid the many product sourcing web portals that appear safe because they have thousands of suppliers listed, but are hazardous to your financial well-being. Get safe access to reliable suppliers by using the very few safe sourcing web portals that I recommend.
- How to buy small amounts at factory prices to try out importing on a small scale. In fact this is what I recommend even if you plan on importing large quantities.
- In just 133 pages learn how very easy importing can be. Why buy a complicated course or a big eBook that will take you many hours or days to study? 133 pages is enough, especially when you have my ongoing help.
- How to avoid having to learn all the rules and regulations. Use other people’s expertise.
- You will learn to recognize and avoid the widespread misinformation circulating on the web, including the risky sourcing practices often recommended on internet marketing forums.
- How easy it is to import and how to minimize your risks.
- Customs clearance can be a nightmare but you will find it a piece of cake if you follow my advice.
- A ridiculously simple trick of the trade to make sure that you get the best prices.
- I explain that avoiding haggling is an important trick of the trade.
- How to avoid freight rip-offs that could potentially bankrupt you is another trick of the trade.
- Gain direct access to genuine manufacturers rather than dealing with unreliable agents.
- Identity of a trade organization that only the “big boys” know about but which is a valuable contact point to help you find reputable manufacturers.
- Avoid these two big risks when obtaining samples.
- Licenses – do you need them?
- Discover the huge profit margins being made by importers. I have sold for $21,000 1,000 items that cost me $3,000 landed. $18,000 profit on one simple order! One importer whom I taught wrote me: “It’s nice to make that occasional $50,000 profit for half a day’s work.”
- Deciding which products to import. Why the size of the product can be important.
- Locate items in places other than China at even better prices or better quality for the same price.
- Suppliers will come to you if you use our simple methods.
- Good reasons why you should avoid drop shipping and deal directly with the manufacturer (The Path to Big Profits)
- How to be sure you are dealing with a real manufacturer not a reseller or agent.
- How to get your mail service to handle your Customs clearances at no cost to you.
- Step by step instructions with a check list of things that must be done when ordering.