Fred – Master Class: The E.G.M. Strategy
Sale Page : lonestocktrader.teachable.com
Here’s What’s Included:
– 50+ videos
– How to think in probabilities
– The mindset required to trade effectively
– The EGM strategy (a complete and robust trading strategy)
– How to increase the odds on a technical level, a fundamental level, and a – macro level
– The thought-process behind the strategy
– Many examples of both unprofitable and profitable EGM setups
What is not included in that course?
– Journaling your trades (would be a whole other course)
– Trading statistics monitoring (would be a whole other course)
– Mentoring (As a new father, I just don’t have the time for that)
Is this course for complete beginners?
No. This course is more geared towards people who have already had at least some trading experience before and know the basics of stock trading. I’d advise you to get familiar – if you’re not already – with the work of William O’Neil through his classic trading book “How to Make Money in Stocks”, as well as Van Tharp’s book “Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom” beforehand.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
What does EGM stand for?
EGM stands for Earnings Gap Momentum.
Fred Saffore is a full-time independent stock trader with 10+ years experience in the stock market.
He is also the founder of LoneStockTrader.com, a website where he shares his knowledge, experience, process and results.
In his very first year of trading, Fred lost almost all his trading capital in the market. But he persevered, determined to uncover the truth about mechanisms of making money consistently in the market. It took him 3 long years of intense work to finally understand how to become consistently profitable in the stock market. And he’s now been able to live off his trading profits and to grow his trading account consistently for over 5 years in a row.