Eric Worre Collection (8 Courses In 1 Pack)
This item includes:
(1) Eric Worre – First Steps
Over 11 Online Video Courses,
You Will Learn How to:
– How to reinforce your decision. The first weeks in Network Marketing can be confusing and worrisome. Leave this course knowing you have made the best decision for your future.
– Rise of the Entrepreneur. Hear from the world’s foremost experts on where Network Marketing is headed.
– How to set REAL expectations for your first months in Network Marketing. Make sure you are not setting yourself up for failure.
– Assume success. Take the choice to invest in yourself and prepare your career for duplication and downline growth from the beginning.
– How to create a culture within your team. Learn how to become and ambassador of your own products and spread that belief to others.
– How to simplify your compensation plan. Present your opportunity in a way that makes others see the possibilities.
– How to layout your calendar for success. A series of strategies that will fill your calendar with opportunities.
– How to tell your story. Connect with a higher percentage of people by learning how to tell your story in a way that allows prospects to imagine themselves joining.
– Manage your first customer and distributor. Follow these steps to maximize the impact of your first team members.
– How to leverage the power of company events. The person with the largest team at the company event wins.
First Steps Master Class Details
Course 1:Creating a Clear Game Plan
Course 2:You Made the Right Choice
The first weeks in Network Marketing can be confusing and worrisome. Leave this course knowing you have made the best decision for your future.
Course 3:Rise of the Entrepreneur
Hear from the world’s foremost experts on where Network Marketing is headed.
Course 4:Setting Real Expectations
Make sure you are not setting yourself up for failure in your first months of Network Marketing.
Course 5:Joining in the Most Effective Way
Take the choice to invest in yourself and prepare your career for duplication and downline growth from the beginning.
Course 6:Become a Raving Fan
Learn how to become and ambassador of your own products and spread that belief to others.
Course 7:The Compensation Plan
Present your opportunity in a way that makes others see the possibilities.
Course 8:Time and Risk Management
A series of strategies that will fill your calendar with opportunities.
Course 9:Telling Your Story
Connect with a higher percentage of people by learning how to tell your story in a way that allows prospects to imagine themselves joining.
Course 10:Getting Your First Customer & Distributor
Learn the steps to maximize the impact of your first team members.
Course 11: Company Events
Find out the importance of company events. Remember, the person with the largest team at the company event wins.
Downloadable PDF Workbook
This downloadable PDF Workbook is filled with exercises to help guide you through the 11 online video courses.
(2) Eric Worre – Go Pro Recruiting Mastery 2017
(3) Eric Worre – How To Recruit 20 People In 30 Days
9 Step-By-Step Video Courses that will give you the skills to recruit more people
Downloadable Workbook with Recruiting Scripts to guide you through the videos
Contact List Builder to help you grow your prospect list
Reusable Recruiting Calendar to keep track of your meetings and follow-ups
How to Recruit 20 People in 30 DaysMaster Class Details
Course 1:20 Recruits Can Change Your Life
We’ll share why 20 is the ideal number and how this general number comes from 30 years’ worth of experience. There is also a certain Psychology that results because Success Loves Speed.
Course 2:The Schedule
You’ll learn how to map out all of your activities and appointments to make sure that you reach your goal of 20 in 30.
This is laying the foundation by preparing emotionally, physically, and tactically to launch this effort. And it all begins with your mindset.
Course 4:Filling the Funnel
Learn to fill up your calendar by getting enough prospects in play so that 20 recruits are the result at the end of the process.
Course 5:Telling Your Story
One of the most powerful tools you’re going to use during this process is telling your story. We’re going to role play and have some fun!
Course 6:Closing, Objections and Follow Up
You’re going to learn strategies for helping prospects make a decision while educating them in the process. By the end of the 30-day period, you’re going to have a lot of people who are thinking about it.
Course 7:How to Make Sure You Get the 20 in 30 Done
This is all about holding yourself accountable. how do you ensure you follow through with what you are capable of doing?
Course 8:Getting Your People Started
This is about getting your new team members off to a Quick Start.
Course 9:20 in 30 Recap and Wrap Up
Recruiting 20 in 30 is not only achievable, it will absolutely change your life. Are you willing to be unreasonable with yourself for 30 days?
(4) Eric Worre – Mastering Objections
With This Master Class, You’ll Get:
3 Step-by-step Course Modules that will change the way you see an objection, give you the proven strategies used by the best communicators, and outline the exact steps you need to take the next time you are confronted with a useless objection.
Downloadable Workbook that will help you solidify the lessons you learn.
Bonus Course Module revealing the very best responses to over 20 of the most common objections.
Let’s Break It Down.
Course 1: Reframing Objections
In this course, you’ll learn how to rewire your brain so that you view objections as a positive rather than something to be feared.
Course 2: Stories: The 5 Keys to Success
I’ll show you the 5 keys that will prepare you to overcome objections and lead you to success.
Course 3: 4 Steps to Handling Objections
These are the very steps that I use for every possible objection that I ever encountered. These steps really do work with any objection, even ones that I haven’t thought of!
Common Objections and How to Handle Them
This course uses role play to demonstrate how to handle over 20 of the most common objections you might face in the Network Marketing profession.
(5) Eric Worre – Radical Duplication
Learn a simple step-by-step program to Create a Team that Produces Results Without You Doing All the Work
With Radical Duplication, you will gain simple strategies and structured tactics to ignite and automate the growth of your downline.
Course 1: Growing Your Network Marketing Business with Radical Duplication
Course 2: Stories: Building a Team That Duplicates
Course 3: 4 Pillars for Radical Duplication
(6) Eric Worre – Social Media Mastery
(7) Eric Worre – Social Media Summit 2018
You’ll learn all the best practices and strategies they used to achieve six and seven figure income status by harnessing the power of social media to scale and build their business.
In this 6+ hour home study course, you’ll learn everything you need to know about social media for network marketing. You’ll learn exactly how to find customers & distributors, how to train long distance teams, and how to leverage the power of social media to build your business and make more money.
Session 1: Learn which social media platforms are best to use
Session 2: 11 steps to follow when someone first contacts you on Facebook
Session 3: Learn how to build your personal brand by finding your niche and bringing more value to that niche than anyone else.
Session 4: Learn about Facebook algorithms and how to stay on top of them using a system called FEP (Friends List, Engagement, and Posts).
Session 5: Learn all about Facebook Groups. which groups to create, how to create them, how to invite people to your groups, how to convert someone in your group from a prospect to joining your team
Plus, the do’s and don’ts of Facebook Groups.
Session 6: Discover the best strategies for creating powerful videos that spark curiosity and keep people coming back for more.
Session 7: Learn everything you need to know about Instagram from setting up your account to what type of content to post.
Session 8: In this final session, you’ll be given the best advice for what to do and not do on social media. You’ll also be given strategies for projecting your best self, so you can attract more people, get them to join your business, and ultimately grow your empire. all with social media.
(8) Social Media Ads for E.Commerce
WHO IS ERIC WORE
Over 30 years ago, Eric was on the same boat as most everyone that joins a network marketing company for the first time, just dabbling with it.
He had a breakthrough moment while attending one of the network marketing events, he saw college athletes that dream of becoming a pro never make it because they never put their all into developing their craft. He then decided he wasn’t going to let that happen to him, and he became very serious about reaching towards his potential.
Eric has been part of following MLM companies and became a prominent distributor in each of them, helping to take these companies to new heights.
- National Safety Associates – 1988 to 1992
- Prepaid Legal Services – 1988 to 2003
- Quorum International – 1992 to early 2000s
- The People’s Network – 1994 to 1997
- Better Life Media – 2003 to 2005
- Agel Enerprise – 2005 to 2011
- Send Out Cards – started by him in 2011, left later to pursue becoming a coach for others
Eric Worre is estimated to have net worth about $40 million