|DOWNLOAD| NO BS DAY TRADING (U.S MARKETS WEBINAR)
The next U.S. markets live webinar will run from October 31st through November 15th, 2019. There is a FOMC meeting the week of the 31st and it’s usually best to skip the Monday through Wednesday of FOMC weeks but the employment data is released that Friday, November 1st, and I want the group to see that day. So we will start on Thursday, the 31st, in order to get everyone acclimated to the room and then be ready to dive into the action on Friday.
If you would like to join, please send me an email through my contact page and let me know you would like to register. I will then send you an invoice. Once registered, I send you all the download links to the Webinar Primer Videos. This is an advanced set of tutorials which should be watched prior to the live sessions. These videos are not the videos from the basic or intermediate courses. The Primer Videos are a completely separate set of videos. Due to the size of the files and the fact that I offer discounts for returning webinar customers, this is the easiest way for me to manage the ordering process. It takes quite a few hours to work through all the primer videos so I recommend signing up at least two weeks ahead of the live sessions. This allows for plenty of time to review the primer videos before the live sessions begin. The live sessions are recorded so you will still be able to watch them even if you are unable to attend.
If you are interested in studying the webinar material in the near future and do not want to wait till October, I recommend getting the recorded April sessions. It went well overall and I did finish positive in both the treasury futures and the E-mini S&P 500. You get the recording of each full day along with trade recap videos for each day. Alternatively, you can get the Primer Videos now and study them for the next few months and then join the live sessions in October if you would prefer that instead of getting the April recordings.
The U.S. webinar primarily focuses on the U.S. treasury markets. We spend most of the time watching the 10-year (ZN), 30-year (ZB), 5-year (ZF) and Ultra Bond (UB) while also watching the E-mini S&P 500 (ES). There are several reasons why most of my trading is in the treasuries and why my instruction focuses on those markets. I think they are normally an easier read, they tend to offer better risk to reward scenarios and they are much cheaper to trade as the exchange fees are less than the fees for the equities. I think they are ideal for traders who are new to scalping or just new to trading in general.
Both webinars include a set of primer videos which cover everything from the fundamental basics of how the game is played to advanced entry and exit strategies based on reading the order flow. The advanced tutorial videos contain over 30 hours of instruction and trade samples. It is a lot to digest but each video serves a purpose and none of it is filler material. I’ve tried to explain every aspect of trading for a living in the most detailed way possible. NOTE: These videos are not the videos from the basic and intermediate courses. They are a completely separate set of videos.
The set of primer videos for the U.S. webinar includes the following:
• The No BS methodology – The core principles of scalping.
• Fact vs. Theory – The realities of trading for a living.
• Understanding the big picture – Who are your opponents? What drives the action?
• Understanding context – Context is key. Each scenario is different. Adaptation is crucial.
• Reading the cumulative volume profile – Understanding steps in the profile as well as high and low volume areas.
• Momentum and pressure points – Scalping the fast, easy money.
• Understanding true risk to reward and scaling – How to properly assess risk to reward at all times.
• Saving ticks/Profit per contract – Every tick counts. Avoiding poor trades is as important as making winning trades.
• Cutting losses before your stop – How to identify you’re on the wrong side before your stop is hit.
• Good action vs. bad action – Is the current price action conducive to good opportunities?
• Correlations – Are there any which work?
• Spreading as it relates to scalping – Spreading explained. Adjusting strategies based on spread action.
• Putting it all together – Developing a long-term, winning methodology.
• Interview with a successful No BS Day Trading student who has turned full-time trader.
• Best of the Q&A sessions.
The U.S. webinar also includes additional primer videos which show demonstrations of scalping strategies being executed in real time with real money. I cover all details of each trade including the context for the day up to that point, the setup which gave me a bias, and what I saw in the price action which triggered my entries and exits. Some of the strategies shown include:
• As she goes setup
• Fade trade retracement setup
• The Lure
• Reversal setups
• Breaking highs and lows
• Playing a range
• Playing the bounce
• Run over by a train
• Run over by a steamroller
• Stop runs
• The Smackdown
• Hitting a wall
• When to not join an iceberg
• ES setups (breakouts and fades)
• Market madness – How to handle insane movement.
• Managing trades correctly – Determining when to hold or exit based on the developing action.
We will provide a download link include full courses as my description.
Do NOT include any access into Groups or Websites!
Contact Us: [email protected]
Thank you for your interest!