Documenting and Review Process With Live Trades By Philakone Crypto | INSTANTLY DOWNLOAD !
PLEASE CHECK VIDEO OF THE ALL CONTENT HERE:
Race # 3 – Documenting and Review Process With Live Trades By Philakone Crypto
What you will learn
- My strategies for growing small accounts, how to document trades and review them, how to leverage, how to short
You’ll understand scalping 1-2% profits that can compound to large gains over time
You’ll understand how to document and review them to learn from mistakes
- You’ll understand how to trade with the trend and catch bounces
- Have access to a cryptocurrency exchange account that lets you short and have funds to trade.
- Have access to a computer and an account at Trading View.
- Have access to an exchange that can be short (Not 100% Necessary but recommended)
- Familiary with RSI, MACD, Histogram on basic level
The goal is this mini race to help you develop your skills further. We ask ourselves, how can we improve our trading?
In this mini race # 3, I go through 9 live trades, growing a small $ 2.3K account to $ 3K (30%) in a single day.
For each live trade, I:
1) Narrate my thought process
2) List the reasons entering the trade
3) Document the process during the trade
4) Go through risk to reward in detail
5) Keep track of trades taken
6) Review each trade at the end of each trade and 24 hours later
7) Review mistakes and successes, focusing on both strengths and weaknesses, to see where improvement can be made
Who is this course for?
- This course is for intermediate to advanced traders. My first run is highly recommended before taking this one.
- Those wanting to learn more about intermediate to advanced level 2, price action, and Elliot Wave
Those wanting to learn my specific scalping method that yields 1-2% per trade.