Chris Carolan – 3 Technical Indicators to Help You Ride the Elliott Wave Trend | Instant Download !
PLEASE CHECK VIDEO OF ALL CONTENTS:
Award-winning analyst Chris Carolan teaches you how to use his favorite three key technical indicators to spot trends and confirm your Elliott wave analysis — Relative Strength Index (RSI), Jurik RSX and Keltner channels.
- Format: On-Demand Course | 42 minutes
- Instructor: Chris Carolan
- Level: Intermediate
3 simple tools to add confidence to your trading
A seemingly endless number of technical indicators exist. With so many options, it’s difficult to know which indicators to choose. It’s even more difficult to know how to use them well.
30-year market veteran Chris Carolan saves you some time and cost experimenting with technical indicators by sharing with you his favorites – Relative Strength Index (RSI), Jurik RSX and Keltner channels. Learn how to maximize each indicator’s potential to help you target and capitalize on trends in any market. With detailed charts, real-life market examples and practical advice, this video teaches you how to get the most out of each indicator to support your wave analysis and add confidence to your trading.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to enhance your wave analysis with supporting indicators
- How RSI, Jurik RSX and Keltner Channels function
- How the Elliott Wave Principle addresses major issues regarding trends
- How to identify and deal with small and large divergences
- How to calculate a “weighted close” indicator
- How to use the indicators to discover the strength and duration of a trend
- How to use the indicators to spot market highs and lows in real time
- How you can use channels to predict impulse waves or corrective waves
Bonus: Order now and get Basics of the Wave Principle FREE ($79 value)
This 90-minute online video covers all the basics of the Elliott Wave Principle — from its rules and guidelines, to wave personalities, to wave structures, to Fibonacci relationships. By the time you’re done, you’ll know how to spot the basic formations in price data and what to expect next.