Advanced Options Concepts – Probability, Greeks, Simulation By Hari Swaminathan | Instant Download !
PLEASE CHECK VIDEO OF THE ALL CONTENT HERE:
Advanced Options Concepts – Probability, Greeks, Simulation By Hari Swaminathan
What you will learn
- Master the concept of probability as it applies to Options Markets
Understand the various subtleties of all oven Option Greeks
Put an “edge” into your trades in your favor with these advanced analysis techniques
- Know how your options will BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR TRADE ON.
- Basic Options Knowledge of Calls and Puts
- Basic knowledge of Option Greeks
Advanced Options Options – Probability, Advanced Options Greeks analysis and Simulation Options
SECTION I – DEEP DIVE INTO PROBABILITY ANALYSIS
While we’ve been doing a few things in previous races, we’re taking a deep dive in this race. Having a finely tuned probabilistic mindset coupled with good analysis is an absolute must in financial markets. This race shows a few different ways of looking at the probability of risk.
SECTION II – DEEP DIVE INTO THE GREEKS OPTION
This race also takes a deep dive into the Greeks oven – Delta, Gamma, Theta and Vega. We introduce these concepts in the previous module, but it is time to take their understanding to a new level. The Greeks are the path to putting your strategies on “Auto-pilot”. We explain the subtleties of the Greeks – very cool stuff, put your Math hat on …
What you will master
- What is the importance of statistical pricing in the stock markets?
- Why is Standard Deviation an important metric
- What are the most and minuses of statistical modeling?
- How can we choose strategies using Probability as a signpost
- Take your understanding of the oven Greeks to a new level
- Master the subtleties of each of the Greeks
- Look at option modeling from a mathematical standpoint
SECTION III – ANALYSIS AND SIMULATION OPTIONS
A good trade entry based on Volume / Chart / Technical analysis sets you up for the get-go. But what you need to do, you need to perform. Once you perform this Options analysis, you can get ready for them. Analysis and Simulation are important to finding a good trade entry. In this race, we provide a complete roadmap to simulate every possible market BEFORE you put the trade on. This kind of analysis can take 30 minutes, but its worth the time spent.
What you will master
- How will your position behave for a + / – 5% move in your stock
- Options analysis before you put your trade
- Options simulation to know where your profit zone is
- What is the impact of time decay on your position
- What will you do? Volatility changes to your position
- Simulating the effects of two variables on your position
- Simulating all three variables
- Stress testing your trade
Who is this course for?
- People with Basic Options Like Call Options and Put Options
- Anyone with basic knowledge of Options spreads
- Anyone intending to optimize their credit spreads and other options strategies
Get Advanced Options Concepts – Probability, Greeks, Simulation By Hari Swaminathan